The Castle / Schloss

 

The castle is first mentioned in 1236. Over the centuries the castle was enlarged and different walls reflect the different times. As of 2010, after being purchased by Russians, it has been closed to the public and is being completely renovated, supposedly into a hotel.... we shall see. And yes, the historical protection authorities are keeping a close eye on the proceedings.

 

check out the pictures taken during the Frauenforum tour on April 22, 2012

2007

 

2011

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

up-dated: 23.04.2012